How can I receive email notifications about orders, payments and attendees?
Setup email notifications sent to you or to other people (or even to an internal mailing list) when a specific point of interest in the booking lifecycle occurs such as:
- A new attendee is created
- An attendee status is changed (e.g. to complete or cancelled)
- A new transaction is created
- An existing transaction status is changed to complete
- A new order is created
- An order status is changed (e.g. to payment due or complete)
- An automatic email sent by EventHQ is not delivered (bounces)
You can have more than one notification for the same trigger. E.g. you can have two notifications sent to separate people when a new attendee is created.
You can additionally create event specific notifications which are only sent when the point of interest is relating to a specified event.
To create a new notification, go to the "Notifications" section and click the "Create new notification" button
A new modal window will open up with a form for your notification details
Complete the form and click the "Create notification" button
- Select the point of interest in the booking lifecycle when this particular notification should be sent
- Enter a valid email address where the notification will be sent.