How can I add text to the final "thanks" page?
You can add your own text to the final thanks page displayed by EventHQ after a completed checkout. Your thanks text can include HTML tags like links and contact details.
Your account can only have a single set of thanks text. You cannot have different thanks text for individual events.
Scroll down to the Thanks page section
Ensure the radio button labelled "Use the thanks page built into EventHQ" is selected.
Enter your text into the provided field
Create paragraphs and line breaks. by entering text on new lines. You can also use basic HTML tags in your thanks page such as:
- <strong>your text here</strong> to create bold text
- <em>your text here</em> to create italized text
- <u>your text here</u> to create underlined text
- <a href="your-link-here">link text</a> to create a new link. The URL must include the http:// or https:// prefix. If you want to open the page in a new window, then you would type <a href="your-link-here" target="_blank">link text</a>
- <a href="mailto:your-email-address-here">your email address</a> to create a clickable email address